15 Mar 2013

Weekend out!

In a few hours I am going to bed and then I will wake up and run to the bus stop and hate myself because I will be late again but I will make it. 
And then the weekend begins!

I will go to Dublin, then I will change buses and go to Moyvalley, where hopefully my friend will wait for me. I met her almost two years ago, she then had to leave and last Saturday she finally came back to "our" island! 

Us (Sarka on the right). This picture was taken in a pub in Tramore where we sang What's Going On by 4non  Blondes and everyone was staring at us. Later that night a girl who was sharing a hostel room with us pissed all over the floor and then jumped naked on me while I was peacefully lying in bed. Good times.

I am pretty sure that we have a great weekend ahead. Plus she learned how to make homemade eclairs. Just when you think that you can't love a person any more, she learns to bake eclairs. 

I will be back with a full report next week.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment