27 Apr 2012

The First One.

This is the one shot I have to impress you. This is the only shot I have to make you like me and follow my blog. Because what's the point of blogging if you don't have any readers? I may as well write a private diary. Actually  that is what I did last ten years. "Time to move to the 21. century," I said to myself one day. 
I had a few blogs, but none of them really stuck with me. Why? Well, probably because I had no followers. Except for my parents. That is never good. Your parents reading your blog, that's even worse than having your parents as friends on Facebook. You can't really share much of your life because no matter how much you like your parents, there are some things that you don't want them to know. So this will be the first thing to do (or not to do): I will keep this blog a secret from my family. 

So, what's there to know about me? My name is Anna, I was born in 1988 in a small town in Czech Republic. I am no supermodel (translates as "I'm fat and ugly"), I'm not a native English speaker (translates as "My English is not perfect, but I know the difference between there, their and they're") and I had enough of me sitting in the corner (translates as Watched Dirty Dancing too much").
Two years ago I packed all my stuff, got on a plane and went for a search of my happiness. And for some strange reason, I decided that the place that will make me happy is this little green island, I went to Ireland. 

I often have some conflicts with myself. Usually it's because I am an optimist and my inner voice is a damn pessimist. Sometimes it's fun to listen to me talk, sometimes it's annoying, sometimes I forget that there are people around me so I keep asking questions and answering them myself, but in general I'd say that I am harmless. And hilarious. Trust me, I am so amazing that you won't want to miss a single article and you will want more. <- That was quite confident, wasn't it? Oh well. 

So welcome to my blog and enjoy the tour! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the way you described yourself, you're hilarious, that's totally true! I think you should write more posts, it's been too easy to reach the first one!

    Keep writing I said!

    Love xx

    Cris (that spanish cool au pair you met some time ago in KK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, bitch! :) I have nothing to write about right now but I will try to post something this week!
      xx

      Delete