28 Sept 2012

Still alive.

My dear non-existent readers,

maybe you've been coming to my blog every waking hour of past few months, desperately reloading this page hoping that a new post will come up. Well guess what. Your dreams have just come true. 

Rather than writing blog for no readers at all, I decided to go for the plan B: write this blog for my future readers, for the times when I am rich and famous. They will read this and think "Wow, she was even more annoying back there when she was 23".

But hey, I am not giving up. Do you want to know why? Because Clint Catalyst once read this blog. And that's more than I could ever ask for. He actually knows that I exist and he read something that I wrote.

I hate my life, but this is definitely the highlight.

I'll be back soon and I will tell you about my wonderful plans to save the world.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment