15 Mar 2013

Random ranting

It has come to my attention that some things are said about me in the local au-pair community. Considering that trough my entire existence here in Carrigaline I've only met just a fraction of all the aupairs and most of them are gone by now, I can't help but wonder how did that happen. 
The things that are saying are not very nice. Things like "stay away from her" and "she's crazy" and not crazy in the good sense.



All I have to say to this is that if you think that you better stay away from me just because you heard some rumours that absolutely nobody can confirm (mostly because the said events never happened), be my guest. I've never been mean to anyone here, except for one case in Cork, where one girl decided to ruin my life and take my friends away from me and I found out and told her to leave me alone, then I didn't react to her messages or calls. That was all I've ever done and this one deserved it. 

If you think I am weird just because I am not out every night getting wasted, if you think that I am not good enough for you just because I prefer "stupid" sci-fi tv shows before drinking one bottle after another, just stay away from me. 
I am not desperate for friends. I've been on my own for the most of my life and I know how to entertain myself. You go out and do whatever you do on your great unforgettable parties, I will stay home and play with a microscope. You go out and meet boys, I'll stay home and find answers to some random questions that pop out in my head. 

We are all different, I respect that, you should too. Stop spreading rumours about me. Unless you actually see me sacrificing a cat to Satan, then you can tell everybody whatever you like. 


Yes, that was a threat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment