8 Mar 2013

"Smile, there's nature everywhere!"

Last weekend my friend Katie (I am not allowed to call her Katie, but it's my blog, I can do anything I want) asked me to join her and two other friends on a trip to Gap of Dunloe. Usually on Sundays I am so bored that I could kill myself so I said yes. In the morning I jumped out of the bed (not because I was so happy, it was because I was pretty late) and run to her house where we were collected by Peter and his sister Veronika.
In the car we soon started an interesting discussion about who needs to pee most often. I am not sure who won. 
We stopped in a nice hotel in Killarney for a coffee (orange juice in my case) and then we got to the car again and hooray to the nature. Mountains. Horses. Sheep. Wild goats. Nature. Yay.

View from the hotel terrace. 
And here we have the real nature. Mountains or something like that.

Suppose that was the Gap of Dunloe.

"Yo dawg so I heard you like taking pictures so we took your picture while you were taking picture so now we have a picture of you taking a picture"

Me ad Katie and my fringe.
All photos are stolen from Katie's facebook.
So that was me in the nature. Going trough the mountains I played the soundtrack to Lord Of The Rings and we all felt epic. Then Peter turned on Vivaldi's Four Seasons and it worked well, too. We were sure that the mountains are full of cannibals who are just waiting for our car to break down but this theory wasn't confirmed. 
We survived the journey and I fell asleep as soon as I got home, ready for another working week. Yes, I was tired, but it was still better than sitting at home complaining that there's nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment